An unparalleled salon experience for an unparalleled community.
- Create beautiful and current looks while maintaining the integrity and wear-ability of your hair
- Foster a culture that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth through education, inspiration, and support.
- Respect, value, and encourage creative individuality within our salon family; including our guests, our team and our community
- Warmly welcome everyone to an environment rich with music, art, and design.
- Fill our hearts by giving back as a team to our community whenever and however we can; if you've got ideas on this one, contact us.
- Respect our environment and partner with others to do the same.
Jereme Bokitch graduated from Marvel College in Saskatoon before moving to Calgary to launch his hair career. He was inspired to build a salon whose foundation was built on education and an all inclusive culture of respect for both its guests and its team, starting what is now Hedkandi in 1999. 18 years later, he is the fearless leader of three distinct brands totalling seven locations (Hedkandi Salon, Butter Beauty Parlour, and Johnny's Barber + Shop). As a stylist, he was named "New Comer of the Year," and "Men's Hair Stylist of the Year" by Canadian Hairdresser's Magazine. As a business owner and community leader, he was distinguished as one of Avenue Magazine's Top 40 Under 40. His leadership has also seen him invited as a distinguished guest and speaker to events hosted by Estée Lauder, Bumble and Bumble, PARK, and more.